Monday, July 30, 2012

Crazy night crazy days

If you don't go in crazy you'll come out crazy...


First I want to say; a lot actually:


     
    Natachia Barlow Ramsey Postpartum Psychosis Depression Suicide
    AMHI
    
  1. I tend to infuse most of my ramblings with humor. I smile and sometimes laugh when it's most inappropriate. I knew a woman I actually really admired and liked quite a bit who was a female forensic patient (there were only four of us at AMHI) and she had killed her mother. Well the four of us were in a group together and I nervously laughed when responding to her. More than highly inappropriate. But, it's the only way I know how to get through some of this. Sometimes I almost feel in awe of my own life.
  2. There's a huge misconception that a lot of people are found NCR/NGRI (Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity was changed in Maine and many other states to Not Criminally Responsible after John Hinckley shot Ronald Reagan). In fact, just roughly 1% of court cases invlove the insanity defense. Of those, only around 1 in 4 are successful.( Insanity Defense PBS) Hence the reason there were only four females and another..
Read more here...

~ Natachia Barlow Ramsey's Story; Surviving Postpartum Psychosis ~ Crazy Nights Crazy Days ~

No comments:

Post a Comment